moonkingdomifymoonkingdomify

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

My only thing against it is the lack of sound. But other than that you did a very good job.

Fuck-O-Rama Fuck-O-Rama

Well this was very unrewarding. Now see, I'm an ass man and I like blowjob scenes. And you don't get either in the hands free mode. Now my arm is sore from the rapid button pressing, which seems like too much of an allegory for what I was supposed to be doing instead of having this unrewarding hands free mode. The animation is nice and it works as a game I guess. So I'll give it the Three stars for that.

Whitney's Creampie Tavern Whitney's Creampie Tavern

It's very well animated, again, most of if not all of your stuff is well animated. I really don't have anything bad to say about it, it's a pretty bang on job.
...
...
No pun intended.

Badass Badass

This sounds really good. I've only recently over the past couple of years gotten into Electronic music and I have to say that I'm really enjoying this. I'll have to give your other music a listen to.

Tetris 'o' gnosis (v.2) Tetris 'o' gnosis (v.2)

It sounds good.

Did you know that the Tetris theme is actually based off an old Russian folk song, making it so that nobody can claim copyright on the song, they can claim copyright on their own versions of the song much like they symphonies. But they can't claim copyright on the folk song itself.

PENTAhazardous responds:

Yeap, Korobelniki is the name of the song :) ...it's nice that I'm not the only one (Lol!) knowing it from around here :). 10x for ya bro!

Bee in Arabia Bee in Arabia

Sounds like something that Cyriak would use as a base for one of his videos.